“To incorporate the sum of my professional experiences to help clients successfully and efficiently buy and sell real estate.”
I bring invaluable legal and technical experience as well as negotiation skills to your side of the transaction, with always your best interest at heart. As your realtor, I make this commitment:
- I will be responsive and reliable through every step of the transaction process.
- Your interests will always be protected, and your risks minimized.
- I will work hard to foresee potential problems and take steps to avoid them.
- We will work together, listening and reacting as a team.
- Marketing of your property will be comprehensive and well-presented.
- I will help you hire qualified, competent professionals.
- No detail will be too small or overlooked.
Deanna is a native North Carolinian and a proud supporter of her alma mater, N.C. State University. In 1994, after a short career in industrial engineering, she settled in Portland to attend Lewis & Clark Law School. Deanna’s engineering mindset was a natural fit for the challenges of a busy trial practice. Her clients ranged from large corporations to individual homeowners, on a variety of cases from defective products to professional malpractice.
|1997-1998||Judicial clerk to the Honorable Janice R. Wilson, Circuit Court of the State of Oregon|
|1998-2001||Trial attorney with Gaylord, Eyerman & Bradley PC|
|2002-2018||Trial attorney with Bodyfelt Mount LLP|
|2006-2017||Managing partner of Bodyfelt Mount LLP|